New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Today marks the beginning of the fourth year of this online eyeglasses adventure. My glasses broke on October 24, 2006, but I didn't decide to order online until the 27th -- when I realized just how much I could save.

There is another related anniversary coming up in the next couple of weeks -- the Fourth Anniversary of the site itself. Hoping to have a couple of nice deals to mark the occasion.

Also, keep tuned for reviews on a couple of new sites to add to the mix -- at least one of which specializes in affordable name-brands!

More soon!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 11:37 AM RedStickHam said...

Happy Anniversary Ira, and thank you for all the help you've given us in our quest to quit paying too much for glasses. I like the fact I can actually afford mulitple pairs of low cost, nice looking frames with my current prescription. This way, I can have back up pairs just in case one breaks, and have more pairs to donate to the Lion's Eye Foundation when I get a new prescription.

This industry has been gouging us for too long, and it's time that changed.

Keep up the good work.

 
At October 28, 2010 at 8:00 AM Brian said...

Keep up the great work. You helped me decided to try online glasses and I have never regretted it. I've turned on a lot of my friends and family too.

Thank you so much!

 
At November 6, 2010 at 5:13 PM Exhibit A said...

Thanks for the website & all the advice & tips! I don't buy glasses in stores anymore & I've saved a lot of money online. I also like that I can buy more styles because glasses are cheaper online.

 

Post a Comment