New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Dr. Marc at 39DollarGlasses just forwarded us an exclusive! And it's a big one.

$20-off ALL GLASSES -- EACH PAIR.

Buy two pairs, save $40. Three? That'd be $60 in savings.

Simple as pie -- CLICK HERE and the discount is applied automatically! It will appear when you get to the cart steps.

This is the biggest deal they do -- and I'm in for two!

This deal expires on on Tuesday, October 20th, so beat the rush and order early!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

8 comments:

At October 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM John R said...

I might be missing something, I don't see the discount being applied, and I've gone through all the way to step 6 (Payment).

I realize 39dollarglasses.com isn't your site, but are you sure the "Click here" link on your blog is coded to the discount properly?

 
At October 16, 2009 at 2:10 PM Ira said...

@John R,

It works. Just re-tested it.

The discount appears in the cart.

For each item it shows: You Save: $20.00 (in red).

 
At October 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM elefant said...

I used the "Click Here" link and it just saved me $40 - Thanks!!

 
At October 18, 2009 at 1:07 AM John R said...

Just tried again, and no luck. Maybe it's a Firefox thing?

In any case, I just used the code word "glassyeyesdotcom" at checkout and it seems to do the same thing.

Thanks for arranging the deal.

 
At October 18, 2009 at 8:26 PM :::b r a n d i::: said...

Discount works for me and I have 4 pair of glasses in my cart.

 
At October 19, 2009 at 8:31 PM Unknown said...

Does this apply to lens replacement as well? Sure hope so!

 
At October 28, 2009 at 12:51 PM Portland, OR said...

Wonderful experience so far. Ordered two pair, each with $20 discount. Apparently our self measured PD looked funny to their lab technician, so they put our order on hold and emailed us. I called the optical center we usually use and got the PD measurements they had taken and relayed it to 39dollarglasses.com. Their customer service representative was very professional and efficient! No complaints but only praise so far.

 
At October 29, 2009 at 11:42 AM elefant said...

Got my discounted rx sunglasses from 39dollarglasses.com yesterday and am so pleased! They were supposed to be my backup pair, but they're more comfortable than the $600 pair I just got at the local optician, so the expensive ones just got put away.

 

Post a Comment