New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Ask and ye shall receive.

I queried the GlassyEyes Hive Mind last week looking for some storage ideas for my burgeoning collection of eyeglasses. It outgrew two drawers and space being at a premium, I was searching for something that would make it easy for me to see what I have while making organizational sense.

I got a number of really good ideas (click the collage above for a better view).

I was thinking of building a wall-mounted system on my own, but after seeing a couple of the photographs people sent in, I realized my perfect solution was pre-existing and right in front of my face (literally). My anguish turned to glee in a matter of moments.

It may not be for everyone, but it works great for me. An additional tick in the pro column, is that it provides me a some motivation when the blogging muse is a bit quiet.


Replication of this system will set you back between $5 and $15, plus some anchor bolts.

Here are a couple of links (I use the first one, but depending on your situation, the second, cheaper option may work out just fine).

No IKEA in your neighborhood? Check EBay using the same search terms.



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

2 comments:

At March 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM courtneywoah@gmail.com said...

wow great ideas! Im going to use the shoe rack idea. I have to keep all mine in the cases because my toddler and cats love to get into everything.

 
At April 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM Ira said...

Here's another option submitted by Sean K.:

http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml?searchId=19374068&itemIndex=3&CATID=161&PRODID=74446

 

Post a Comment