New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


24 hours Buy One get one Free
This is drawing an enormous amount of interest to EyeBuyDirect today (smart move guys!).


There are still a couple of hours left in this event. If you're in need of a pair or two of glasses, now is one of those special times when the price is right -- even better than right. With EyeBuyDirect's satisfaction policy, you're in good shape.

This deal is good on frames $14.95 and up. Single-vision only.

Time is running out!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

6 comments:

At November 10, 2008 at 11:46 PM Anonymous said...

Geez, I just ordered a bunch of frames from them a month ago, as did my Mom, after a little coaching from me...I always seem to just miss the sales!
C in Vancouver, BC

 
At November 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM Anonymous said...

I just canceled my order today. Seems 1) they did not honor the glassyeyes discount during 2-4-1, and 2) the offered 2-4-1 was applied ONLY to my frame, not the complete set of glasses, since I "upgraded" to high index lenses.

For me, at least, the 2-4-1 was no deal. I am not vey happy. However, the young lady at C/S was very nice. Now to see if the refund to my credit card come through in a timely fashion.

 
At November 11, 2008 at 11:58 AM Jide said...

I would order from them...except for the fact that none of their glasses are wide enough for my head. They all seem to be 135mm of total width and under...and if they happen to be wider than that, then the temples are too short. Actually, I have this problem with just about every site.

 
At November 12, 2008 at 7:59 PM Anonymous said...

I canceled an order after one frame was out of stock and they kept telling me about how thick my prescription would be in regular plastic. (I know enough to be sure my prescription wouldn't look thick in the small frames I was ordering).

They very very prompt and courteous with the refund.

 
At November 14, 2008 at 10:08 AM Anonymous said...

An update to my earlier November 11, 2008 11:06 AM Anonymous post:

My refund posted within the hour, with an email confirmation from their accounting department, and another email bearing the name of the yourng lady with whom I spoke an hour earlier.

I would give them another chance.

 
At November 23, 2008 at 8:47 AM Anonymous said...

Ordered 2 pair with the 2-4-1 promo. Some confusion with shipping arrangements but I received my glasses 14 calendar days after ordering and they were perfect. Would order again from these folks.

 

Post a Comment