New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

It's back as of Sunday Morning.

I'm stuck on dial-up until Monday afternoon, so updates will be a bit slow, but as of right now, on Saturday evening, Zenni is pretty much broken. There are lots of broken images and clicking on any of the at least 4 categories in that nasty left nav, bring up the message:

There are no available products under this manufacturer.
...even though I've chosen no manufacturer -- or are there any "manufacturers" at all on the Zenni site. It's not just me. There is a report in the forums as well.

Weird.

Additionally, anyone else notice that they use a 71K image for their header? You would if you were stuck on dial-up like me for the weekend. Yeah, that one with the clip-art eye doctor standing on the side of the snow-capped mountain (also weird).



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

5 comments:

At August 30, 2008 at 11:13 PM Anonymous said...

The Zenni site is completely up and running at 21:13pm PT. I just checked.

 
At August 30, 2008 at 11:16 PM Anonymous said...

I finally got into Zenni, but kept getting blank pages/unable to connect errors when trying to browse the selections. I went to shop at Goggles4u since I couldn't shop at Zenni, and got an error unable to load page. Tried several times with no luck. I'm on high-speed, so I can vouch for your "totally borked" as far as Zenni, and it appears Goggles is borked too!

 
At August 30, 2008 at 11:19 PM Anonymous said...

Ha! Goggles4u came back as soon as I left that message, LOL!

 
At August 31, 2008 at 1:09 AM Debbie said...

Seems okay now (1 AM central)

 
At August 31, 2008 at 8:05 AM Anonymous said...

It's OK as of 9:06AM Sunday.

 

Post a Comment