New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

Sorry for the lengthy gap in posts, I'm just coming out of a really, really bad week. I haven't had the honest-to-goodness, old-school flu link this in years. My temperature hovered between 102 and 103 for the better part of the week. Now I remember why I used to always get a flu shot.

I'm coming out of it and I'm putting the finishing touches on a couple of (what I think are interesting) posts -- in between fits of dry coughing.

More to come!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

3 comments:

At February 22, 2008 at 12:05 AM Anonymous said...

The flu vaccine hasn't been a good match for the actual flu varieties that people are getting this year, so the lack of a vaccination may not have made a difference.
(It's hard to predict what virus variations will be prevalent a year or so in advance.)

 
At February 24, 2008 at 5:10 PM Anonymous said...

I'm on my tenth day of having a fever. Started Valentine's Day at around 102 and is now typically around 100. I've gone through the body aches, sore throat, head congestion, chest congestion and coughing. Yes, I've been to the doctor. The last time I was this sick was 1988. It's miserable. I'm improving--down to one nap per day rather than two or three. My body temp is pretty much an aspirin inspired roller coaster.

 
At April 12, 2008 at 6:31 AM Anonymous said...

Two weeks! Relapses! Coughing!

This was a rotten winter, rottener than usual in Minneapolis

 

Post a Comment