New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!


Sorry for the gap in posts. I've been really busy with clients and am trying to find more for the "day job" (as well as gathering information on a place that rhymes with "Lens Shafters"). I love working for myself, but I find myself working all the time. It's nice to be able to do that from home, however.

First off, I want to thank each of you who have helped enlighten people to the reasonably-priced optical options that abound online. I've gotten a ton of traffic to the "Get the Word Out" emailer (which can be found by clicking on the such-labeled button located at top of the page) which leads me to thinking of other ways of alerting people to the cause.

I dropped an order for some business cards with the pertinent info and they came back looking really great. I've been handing them out at coffee shops and to people in need for the past few weeks and I just put in a second, bigger order (it's amazing what $50 will buy you online).

My thought was, maybe some of you might want to help. I'd be more than happy to drop a few in an envelope to those of you who have been, or would like to start, spreading the word.

If you're interested, send me a message at glassyeyes@gmail.com with the subject, "SEND ME SOME CARDS!". Make sure to include your address (which will be deleted after the cards are sent -- I promise there will be no shenanigans).

Thanks!



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment