New to Online Eyeglasses? Click Here!
Ongoing: Click here for 15%-off EVERY ORDER at EyeBuyDirect This is the best ongoing deal on the internet for EyeBuyDirect!
Goggles4U drops prices, drops additional discount codes. People are concerned, but this is still one of the best places to buy online. Link!

It appears that a few of the retailers that were having such issues a month ago have gotten their collective acts together. The number of problems posted in the forums, has dropped significantly in the past few weeks. I've sent a number of emails with a concerned tone to them and have gotten replies that lead me to believe that they are at least trying to improve.

I'm thrilled with that -- and hope the trend continues.

I read somewhere (and really wish I could find it again) that people are something like 10 times more likely to complain about a product in a public forum than praise it -- which makes you wonder about Amazon ratings.

---

NOTE: I'm working on a few things to help you out. One will be made known to the forum users in the next few days and the other will have to do with service level/customer satisfaction trends.

Keep your eyes open!



post to del.icio.us del.icio.us | post to digg digg | post to reddit reddit



Before you go, sign up for my feed! If you have a feed reader, sign up by clicking here, or enter your email address in the box below to start getting GlassyEyes posts delivered to your inbox. You'll never get any spam, and each email includes an unsubscribe link (that really works!). Thanks!

1 comments:

At October 5, 2007 at 9:28 PM Anonymous said...

Back in May...After going to several stores for eyeglasses, I was very frustrated with the prices the were asking.

Well, I decided that I would go online to find a place to buy from. However, that was frustrating because I had no way of knowing whether the company was valid.

That's when I found your website and I was able to find out places to buy from. Also, I learned more about eyeglasses. Thanks for this informative website.

I ordered my first pair of glasses from EyeBuyDirect and received them 9 days after placing the order and shipping was only $4.95.

Thanks for this informative site and please continue to keep this site.

 

Post a Comment